Safe Heaven Inc
Change through Humanity, Change through Caring
Welcome to the future home of Safe Heaven inc.
Safe Heaven is a start up phase Grassroots organization, that specializes in the fight against Human Trafficking worldwide.
Safe Heaven has a unique approach to our fight as we are not one or two people as a whole, we are everyday citizens of the world that are part owners as we call Co-Founders, which makes us a community run group.
Safe Heaven strives to make the world and it’s citizens a better place and rid the world of sexual predators, in any shape or form.
Join us as a Co-Founder of our organizations and help us put an end to Human Trafficking around the world.
We are looking to be a 100,000 strong Co-Founder team by our Launch of February 15th 2018
Reserve Your Co-Founder Seat for only $15 until January 1st 2018 limited time offer!
The First 20,000 Co-Founders to join will be Board members!
Human Trafficking Statistics:
1. Globally, the average cost of a slave is $90.
2. Trafficking primarily involves exploitation which comes in many forms, including: forcing victims into prostitution, subjecting victims to slavery or involuntary servitude and compelling victims to commit sex acts for the purpose of creating pornography.
3. According to some estimates, approximately 80% of trafficking involves sexual exploitation, and 19% involves labor exploitation.
4. There are approximately 20 to 30 million slaves in the world today.
5. According to the U.S. State Department, 600,000 to 800,000 people are trafficked across international borders every year, of which 80% are female and half are children.
6. An estimated 30,000 victims of sex trafficking die each year from abuse, disease, torture, and neglect. Eighty percent of those sold into sexual slavery are under 24, and some are as young as six years old.
7. Women are trafficked to the U.S. largely to work in the sex industry (including strip clubs, peep and touch shows, massage parlors that offer sexual services, and prostitution). They are also trafficked to work in sweatshops, domestic servitude, and agricultural work.
8. Human trafficking is one of the fastest growing criminal enterprises because it holds relatively low risk with high profit potential. Criminal organizations are increasingly attracted to human trafficking because, unlike drugs, humans can be sold repeatedly.
9. In approximately 54% of human trafficking cases, the recruiter is a stranger, and in 46% of the cases, the recruiters know the victim. Fifty-two percent of human trafficking recruiters are men, 42% are women, and 6% are both men and women.
10. Human trafficking around the globe is estimated to generate a profit of anywhere from $9 billion to $31.6 billion. Half of these profits are made in industrialized countries.
11. Airports are often used by human traffickers to hold slave auctions, where women and children are sold into prostitution.
Safe Heaven’s approach:
Safe Heaven’s resources will be governed by all Co-Founders through an online polling system, as we are a community run group.
All Funds will have to be approved before any assistance is released to victims.
Safe Heaven plan is to utilize all every citizen of the world as eyes and ears against human trafficking.
Co-founders can utilize our organization locally, nationally and internationally.
Our website will be fully operational by February 15th 2018, that will provide an outlet for victims, and family/friends of human trafficking.
Service centers in all 48 continental United States, plus international.
We will also be setting up toll free 800 number hotlines, and also will have online forms to report any suspicious activities anonymously.
Immediate contact with the proper authorities.
Drug and substance abuse counseling
Mental health Counseling
Transitional living help
Online Chatroom monitoring